Chiefswood Park offers two wheelchair accessible cabins to ensure all guests are able to indulge in the majestic Carolinian forest nestled along the Grand River. The log cabins are designed to match authentic local culture and history, while providing a rustic, yet modern stay equipped with an electrical wheelchair lift.
- Electrical lift to enter cabin
- Covered front porch
- Large kitchenette with plates, cutlery, cookware and 4-burner stovetop
- Large private bathroom and shower (fully accessible to accommodate wheelchair users)
- Heating/cooling system
- Private bedroom with queen bed
- One double bed and two single beds in loft area with ladder access
- Pull-out couch in main area
- Access to Grand River and nature trails
- Free wifi
Price per night starting from $300.00.